Flush Bottom Ball Valve With Rotary Actuator
Price And Quantity
Designed and Manufactured as per BS 5351
- End Connection : ASME B 16.5
- The Valves are designed to open directly in the tank,reactor for 100% Flushing or discharging the material.
- Easy Operation even under high pressure.
- Full circular passages
- Easily replaceable PTFE seats & Packing.
- The design is featured with inclined bonnet which allows the automation OR manual operation to be free form fouling with the reactor disc end.
- Interface : ISO 5211.
- Body MOC : WCB,CF8,CF8M,CF3,CF3M(Special on Request).
- Trim MOC : CF8, CF8M,CF3,CF3M(Special on Request).
- Seat MOC : PTFE,GET,PEK(Special on Request).
- Size: 1/2" (15mm) to 8" (200mm).
- 1 Per Week
- 1 Week
Plot No. 3, Shrinath Industrial Estate, Pokhran Road 1, Near Upvan, Thane, Maharashtra, 400606, India